What Our Clients Are Saying
Tri-Star Builders undertook a remodeling project, which included a master bedroom, walk-in closet, and bathroom space in a LaMorinda rancher. The project also included other incident work, such as the replacement of a 1950s circuit breaker panel. The results exceeded expectations. Here are some reasons to let Tri-Star Builders handle your next project:
- The proprietor's long experience in the trades means everything he suggests is tried and tested. There are no short-cuts taken or non-standard techniques used. If an engineer is required, he will tell you.
- Trade standards are met or exceeded. The level of finish on the final product is uniformly high.
- The proprietor has maintained his business in the area for many years. He is on good terms with the necessary departments of the city of Lafayette. He has a good working relationship with building inspectors, and the inspectors who signed off on our project praised Tri-Star's attention to detail.
- The proprietor is on good terms with a wide variety of vendors and understands their product lines and offerings.
- The proprietor maintains a reasonable, efficient pace, minimizing dwell times. If a part is back ordered, the situation is explained thoroughly; this includes any potential impact to the scheduled project.
- The work area is kept in a tidy condition. Tools and materials are stored at the end of the day, and debris is not allowed to pile up around the job site.
- Tri-Star Builders provides billing statements are easy to follow and well documented. The statements are presented in a timely fashion, and the schedule for interim payments is clearly laid out in the contract. The project is run with professionalism and without financial surprises. All in all, Tri-Star Builders excels in planning and, when required, facilitating cooperation with the City of Lafayette.The quality finish of the final product gave us confidence that the value of the residence had genuinely been increased as a result of the project.